Saturday, September 3, 2011

Alone

Dearest Trick~
I am alone all the time. It is the single thing I find the hardest about all of this. The unending pain of not having you here always seems to rear its ugly head when I think about how endlessly alone I really am. I am alone when I walk the dog. I am alone when I unpack our things. I am alone when I pay the bills. I am alone when I go to the store. I am alone when I watch TV. I am alone when go to bed. I am alone when I eat a meal. I am alone when I travel.... All of these are alone times that I can work through. They are a part of my life and as I am learning a part of many peoples lives.

What is hard is being alone for the following and know you will NEVER be here with me for them~
I am alone when I dream. I am alone when I hope. I am alone when I dance in the sunlight. I am alone when the rain pounds on my soul. I am alone when I start a new journey. I am alone when I have a nightmare. I am alone when I think of the future. I am alone when I laugh deep from within. I am alone when I cry. I am alone when I try something new that is scary. I am alone when I have an idea. I am alone when I think of YOU.

The word dislike will never encompass how hard it is to truly be alone. There can be a million people around me and without you here ~ well I am alone. Missing you more than you know.
Around the world and back again~

No comments:

Post a Comment