Monday, August 1, 2011

I will!

Dearest Trick~
Many friends are enjoying the sounds of Sir Paul McCartney at Wrigley and as you could guess our wedding song 'I Will' has been played and made many think of us. I thought about the words tonight. I thought about the fact that it was this song that I sang to you as you slipped away from me, from us. So now I feel like I need to tell you the things I WILL do.

I will always love you. I will get out of bed each day and be part of the world. I will not hide my feelings but honor them. I will remember all the good times we had. I will care for our Norm (the wonder dog) with enough love for both of us. I will dance in the rain and let it hit my face. I will cry when my soul needs to. I will continue to look through the rose colored glasses at life. I will learn to love again ~ as I know you want me to. I will always let the corners of my mouth turn up when ever I think of you. I will be strong enough to learn how to move on. I will find happiness even though it might be hard. I will always be your Ali. I will take the time needed to grow. I will write and write and write. I will dream big and follow them as we once did. I will tell people how I feel about them ~ everyone should do that. I will be thankful for the rest of my days to the friends and family that have held my hand, told me the truth when it was hard to hear, or supported me during this hard time. I will still believe that love is greater then hate. I will deal with fear head on. I will learn to love myself. I will never forget you ~ but I will learn who I am. I will LIVE !
I will miss you.
Around the world and back again~

No comments:

Post a Comment