Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the rain

My dearest Trick,
The rain pounds outside the window. Are you crying with me? Each moment seems to get harder and harder as if the universe is taking you and who we are from me. I will not let them do that. I close my eyes and there you are. I close my eyes and I can feel you holding my hand. I close my eyes and I can hear you laughing at one of my stories that you have heard a million times. I close my eyes and I can smell your after save. Then I open my eyes and you are not there and my heart brakes over and over and over again. Please let me know you are okay. Please let me know you are without pain. Please let me know that when I close my eyes you close yours so we can be together once again. I love you my sweet. I miss you.
Around the world and back again

No comments:

Post a Comment